View Single Post
Old 08-30-2005, 01:03 AM   #1
Higher_Desire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Guess who's back... back again... HD's back... tell a friend...

YEAH! I'm back again. Well, here's a brief update on what's been happening since my last post a while ago...

I just returned from a 2-week vacation to Buffalo New York where I was visiting some family and seeing some sights. I had no internet access for the whole time. I'm no longer working, and will be here in Washington for about another week before heading back to Idaho for my Senior year of college. Freaky. Earlier this summer I worked doing some merchandise sales for the band Miggs from San Fran, CA (i've posted about them before). They were a part of a big band festival here. After they left I ended up working as extra security for the festival's headliner, which was Tyler Hilton. I'm not really a fan of his music, but he is a really nice guy (though he came off kinda gay).

Oh, speaking of gay, that reminds me. 1 of 2 bad things that happened to me this summer... one of the waitresses I worked with at the restaurant was shocked to find out that I like girls! I've known her for about a year, and she didn't know I was straight! WTF?! She still won't tell me why she thought I was. The second bad thing that happened that kept me off here for a while was that my grandfather passed away. I was really close to him. Almost closer to him than my own parents. My world crashed down when it happened and I've been struggling a lot with it.

Well, that's about it for now. Hopefully I'll be able to come back more again soon and be back to my active, posting self.

Till then... keep rockin'!

H-D

Today I'm gonna try a little harder
Gonna make every minute last longer
Gonna learn to forgive and forget
'Cause we don't have long
Gonna make the most of it

Today I'm gonna love my enemies
Reach out to somebody who needs me
Make a change, make the world a better place
'Cause tomorrow could be one day too late

--lyrics from "One Day Too Late" by Skillet