View Single Post
Old 06-24-2005, 03:31 PM   #9
P.U.M.A.
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Jonathan Davis AKA SARAQAEL ARCHANGEL

The Seventh Church and The Seventh Seal:

church of the Laodiceans (Jonathan Davis of Korn AKA Saraqael Archangel)

To Jonathan Davis (angel of Laodiceans & archangel of Reuben tribe):
"And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; I know thy work, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot,
I will spew thee out of my mouth. Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame and am set down with my Father in his throne. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches."
-Revelation 3:14-22
("Laodiceans"="power of the common people(laity)")

Holy Spirit speaks to churches/bands through the lyrics they are guided to write:
'blindness'=Blind by Korn
Projekt Revolution by Korn: "I don't want you, I don't need you."
"'Cause the church keeps spittin' me out" -Sympathy For The Human by Sammy Hagar
Eyesalve=["Splash that holy water on me, wash my eyes so I can see" -Van Halen:The Seventh Seal,]
Eyesalve= "Cry" by Brian "Head" Welch

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again [baptized by immersion- not conversion, and changed by it], he cannot see the kingdom of God."
-John 3:3

--poverty=["When you know yourselves, then you will be known, and you will understand that you are children of the living father. But if you do not know yourselves, then you dwell in poverty, and you are poverty."]
-Gospel of Thomas 3

Jonathan Davis of Korn
tribe of Reuben
definition: "Reuben"= "behold, a son"

Jacob/Israel's mingled blessing:
"Reuben, thou art my firstborn, my might, and the beginning of my strength,
the excellency of dignity, the excellency of power: Unstable as water, thou shalt not excell; because thou wentest up to thy father's bed; then defiledst thou it: he went up to my couch."
Genesis 49:3-4
[All In The Family and Follow the Leader by Korn, Unstable by Adema, Jonathan Davis in Seeing Other People]

Moses' blessing:
"Let Reuben live, and not die: and let not his men be few."
-Deuteronomy 33:6

[Got the Life and Life Is Peachy by Korn, Korn Kids, Korn Kamp]

"Now the sons of Reuben the firstborn of Israel, (for he was the firstborn;
but, forasmuch as he defiled his father's bed,
his birthright was given unto the sons of Joseph the son of Israel:
and the genealogy is not to be reckoned after the birthright.
For Judah prevailed above his brethren, and of him came the chief ruler;
but the birthright was Joseph's: ) "
-1 Chronicles 5:1-2
"Broken I can't help but feel- someone cracked the 7th seal"-The 7th Seal by Van Halen/Hagar

tribe of Asher: (Sammy is chief of this tribe)
"Out of Asher his bread shall be fat, and he shall yield royal dainties." Gen. 49:20
[Big Fat Money, Poundcake]

"And of Asher he said, Let Asher be blessed with children; let him be acceptable to his brethren, and let him dip his foot in oil. Thy shoes shall be iron and brass; and as thy days, so shall thy strength be. There is none like the God of Jeshurun, who rideth upon the heaven in thy help, and in his excellency on the sky. The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them. Israel then shall dwell in safety alone: the fountain of Jacob shall be upon a land of corn and wine; and the heavens shall drop down dew. Happy art thou, O Israel: who is like unto thee, O people saved by the Lord, the shield of thy help, and who is the sword of thy excellency! And thine enemies shall be found liars unto thee; and thou shalt tread upon their high places."
[songs:Top of The World, fountain of Jacob=7th Seal lyrics, etc.]

Scott Weiland of Velvet Revolver formerly of Stone Temple Pilots, the Archangel of the tribe of Dan's portion:

"Dan shall judge his people as one of the tribes of Israel. Dan shall be a serpent by the way, an adder in the path, that biteth the horse heels, so that his rider shall fall backward. I have waited for thy salvation O Lord." Genesis 49:16-17
"Here comes the water sent to wash away the sins of you and I- like holy water"-song:Slither by Velvet Revolver {"like a serpent by the way", and "I have waited for your salvation O Lord"}
"And of Dan he said, Dan is a lion's whelp: he shall leap from Bashan" Deuteronomy 33:22
["I wannabe your manchild"{lion's whelp}- song: Do It For The Kids by Velvet Revolver]