View Single Post
Old 12-26-2002, 02:11 PM   #15
Lady Valkyrie
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Lady Valkyrie Send a message via Yahoo to Lady Valkyrie
Quote: Originally posted by Amish Warlord
Many of my friends are wiccan.  I respect that.. it's a good religion, the basic ideals i agree with.. respect yourself and your planet, etc.  Much like buddhism in a way.. but they are very different.

-J

Wicca is a lot like Chrisianity. In fact I used to be a Christian Wiccan. I used to follow the ancient Celtic Ways... then I became a Christian Wiccan. No it's not an oxymoron... I could explain the specifics if you wanted me to. Even though I do not say this around other Christians I feel safe enough here to say that to this day I still hold to a lot of the Wiccan philosophies. However I am not a Wiccan any longer ... I am a born again Christian... a pure Jesus Freak as many on here would describe me... I just don't close the door to other religions that may have some good principles that I feel I should adopt without it actually compromising my belief in Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior.

~~~~~I am my kid's mom.~~~~~

~~~My Diary~~~~My Photos~~~