View Single Post
Old 04-13-2005, 06:01 PM   #7
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
Quote: (Originally Posted by Ann Allusion) ...and tforlife04...you have every right to remain pessamistic as you want to, that's your choice...but for some people...this information, as Marcos said, is what they wanted to "hear". Reguarding the "proof" you are asking for..."Stay Tuned" as is printed at the bottom of the page at www.friendsofscottstapp.com

ya never know what will eventually show up there...

I know how hard it is for a perfectionist to write and record an album (im in the same boat) I'm writing, and hopefully recording soon my own album, and writing and producing another bands album in the extremely near future. I am still pessimistic because we see the wind-up ScottStapp.com, and the only update was a picture about a month ago, and it was one that PBF had for the longest time. I really want to see stapp take off, hopefully see him in concert if i deem him good enough to spend that kinda $$ on. I just dont like the fact that we are waiting with maybe one word every 3 months on what hes up to, besides the every now and then "the pre recording is finished" or "Stapp is working 12 hour days in the studio". I have a lot of fans/friends that i keep updated regularly about all of my doings. Between keeping my website up to date, keeping them up to speed on myspace, and whatnot. I know what its like, but you gotta keep everyone interested

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me