View Single Post
Old 10-19-2004, 09:30 PM   #13
Trimontana
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Higher_Desire) What's wrong with the topic? I think maybe you're just a homophobe who can only seem to think that the size of someone's hands refelects the size of the you-know-what, and you don't like reading that about other guys. The girls on here didn't seem to say anything about "gay" threads when a bunch of the topics end up beeing about boobies. Frankly, yes, the topic of why Tremonti has big has is strange, but then again, it's no stranger than some of the other topics we've had on here.

H-D

THANKS MAN Cuz it was me who started this topic and :
1. I never consider the fact this was gay staff.
2. Who reads the topic and doesn´t feel comfortable enough with it isn´t obligate to answer.

So for myself theres not more coments. Who wants to reply welcome, who´s not the same...maybe a lot of people though about this topic before but they didn´t have bollocks to write down (i´m not trying to be rude).

For me Tremonti´s hands reflect a love for what he does. And yes, as everything in this world, there´s ugly and beautiful things: i think his hands are extremely beautiful.