Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2004, 11:04 AM   #128
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
O Lord How MOST EXCELENT Is Your Name In All The Earth Who Has Set Thy Glory ABOVE THE HEVEANS...Out Of The Mouth Of Babes Has Thou Ordained Stregnth B/c Of Thine Enmies That Thou Mightest Still The Enemy And The Avenger...I Consider The Hevs The Works Of Thy Fingers The Moon And The Stars Which You Have Ordained What Is Man That Thou Are MindfulOf Him?....The Son Of A Man That You Vist Him For You Had Made Him A Littlie Lower Than The Angels, And Has Crowned Him With Glory And Honour, You Made Him To Have Freaking Dominion Over The Works Over The Works Of Thy Hands You Put All Things Under His Feet O Lord Our Lord How Most EXCELENT Is Thy Name In All The Earth TO HIM ALONE AND TO HIM ALONE BELONGS THE HONOUR AND GLORY!!!!!!!!!
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything