View Single Post
Old 04-06-2006, 03:48 PM   #79
RoffeDH
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: ab news...message from myles

7352, I was realy shocked when I first read Justifys post... This is from the same guy that has been bitching around about Myles voice? Have been talking about nothing but shit? I'm suprised, here he comes and make the same statement that I did, that we need to show more love and less posts about shit! I'm not shure but I don't see this happening on the Stapp section, is it? IF, there is anything on the Stapp section that is negative it's in it's own thread and true, as far as I know... All the posts that are negative on the Stapp forum about Stapp are true and shure I give my personal opinion but I never say "he's shit", as far as I can recall.

Then ImFilthy gives a post that reads "it's all you tender-heart cry-babies that get your feelings hurt when I make negative statements about AB that are taking this way overboard" and he seems to think that I think I'm Myles, WHY would I get my feelings hert? It's called beeing tiered of people bitching about nothing, about things we know people think.

And I realize, they have the same avatar, not the same persons...

I'm in the mood of f'cking up every thread on the Stapp section, telling people that "his voice sucks" or "he can't hit high notes" etc. It's not fun having to read all that in EVERY thread started, Filthy I'm REALY sick of you, so if you could just get the f'ck out of hear and don't show your name in this section again unless you have something other then "He's not a good singer" or "tender-heart cry-babies" bull shit that you keep pouring over us! It's a load of crap! It doesn't start any GOOD discussions.

AND DON'T GIVE ME THAT "I'm your pall" TALK! (and how about we leave the business of "authority" to those who carry it,huh? (RoffeDH)) F'ck you! I'm sick of you... I have gotten other people kicked, not alone... But I think I can gather up some people that would gladly see you kicked and we'll see what we can do!

I agree that we have our opinions, at least I keep mine for myself unless it's called for... Like one girl said to a friend: "your ugly"... HE NEVER ASKED HER WHAT SHE THOUGHT OF HIM, she just said it... And so do you, never called for was it?

You know what, don't give me that bullshit that my feelings are hurt, they're not, I'm still just tierd! I DO NOT CARE IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I CONSIDER THE GREATEST VOICE OF OUR TIMES! Got it? I do hope so!

(Man that was a long thread)