View Single Post
Old 11-04-2004, 05:45 AM   #48
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Mulletman) Are you retarded or just gullible? Slurs are a product or an ignorant mind... but I cannot seem to find anything appropriate to say to deal with it. How the hell can you believe that crap? But hey, if Moore is your messiah... I have a bridge in Brooklyn for sale. No american, liberal or conservative believe his bullshit, so it must be a foriegner thing. The fact that you mentioned him is preposterous.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Higher_Desire) I highly doubt Iraq never killed American's before. In fact, they've killed many people from all over the world. Might I also add, that if Bush's daddy did more to Saddam when he had the chance than give him a slap on the wrist, we wouldn't be over there today.
You guys are sad and blind! You know what, US desirves him!!

Quote: (Originally Posted by Xterminator27) Bush = Next Hitler
Yeah well, pretty close. Although I agree with you

Quote: (Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker) Hmmm? and yet again your not an american citizen,so why waste your time on the matter?
BECAUSE his FUCKING war and stupid ideas have affected the whole world!! And I'm a citizen of this world! You just don't know how much affect this has on the rest of the world.

And oh, I believe Micheal Moore, yeah! And I'm fucking proud of it!

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor

Last edited by The Lithium : 11-04-2004 at 05:48 AM.