View Single Post
Old 10-30-2004, 06:04 AM   #1
lpshinoda11
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Creed Greatest Hits - Everything you need to know!

Album Cover

from Sony Music Australia website:

Creed 'Greatest Hits' With Bonus DVD Is Coming

One of the biggest radio rock bands of the last decade, Creed sold over 30 million records around the world before they disbanded earlier this year. Their 'Greatest Hits', set for release on November 23, includes a bonus DVD of all their videos.
With over 30 million records sold internationally, and huge radio hits like 'With Arms Wide Open', 'My Sacrifice', and 'Higher', US band Creed sealed their status as one of the biggest and most successful rock bands of the last decade. Despite disbanding earlier this year (3/4 of the group went on to form Alter Bridge, while Scott Stapp is forging ahead with a solo career), Creed's songs continue to live on in the hearts of fans around the world and are still staple favourites on rock and pop radio - a testament to the band's powerful songwriting, gigantic riffs and soaring melodies.

For the first time ever, the best of Creed's three studio albums - My Own Prison, Human Clay and Weathered - has been compiled into one dynamite 'Greatest Hits' collection, set for release on November 22. Featuring 13 Creed classics, the album also includes a bonus DVD featuring all nine of the band's music videos plus three additional and previously unreleased live performances - 'Higher', 'Torn' and 'Weathered'.

Creed 'Greatest Hits' CD Tracklisting:
Torn
My Own Prison
What's This Life For
One
Are You Ready
Higher
With Arms Wide Open
What If
One Last Breath
Don't Stop Dancing
Bullets
My Sacrifice
Weathered

Bonus DVD Tracklisting:
My Own Prison
What's This Life For
Higher
What If
With Arms Wide Open
My Sacrifice
Bullets
One Last Breath
Don't Stop Dancing
Torn (Live)
Higher (Live)
Weathered (Live)

Creed 'Greatest Hits' hits stores on November 23
__________________________________________________ __

According to Mark, a cd with b-sides and new songs will come out eventually as will a full on DVD.
Don't give a f**k, if I cut my arm bleeding
Would this be wrong would this be right?
If I took my life tonight, chances are that I might
Mutilation out of site, so I contiplated suicide
I'm losing my sight, losing my mind
Wish somebody would tell me I'm blind
I'm losing my sight, losing my mind
Wish somebody would tell me I'm blind

Last Resort - Papa Roach