View Single Post
Old 06-27-2004, 08:33 PM   #1
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
I got FALLOUT today!!!

I went to the mall today... something I haven't done in a long time... and then I went to the a mega store that sells books, mags, cds and dvds... I don't like this store much, because it's more expensive and it never has the stuff I like...

but somehow I went to the music dept... and I wasn't looking for anything specific because there's no music I like should buy right now (only in Aug 10th )... so I'd get The Darkness cd just to take a listen coz I was bored and while I was searching for it... my eyes led me to this cd and I started reading this words... "The Mayfield Four" and I thought "hey! it looks like that band of Myles", so I looked at it again and it actually was!!!

I was so happy! I wasn't expecting that! Specially because I was hoping "The Mayfield 4" instead!

And the thing is... I searched everywhere for their stuff and I couldn't find it, mission impossible. I had given up... and I was looking for Second Skin because I heard Fallout is hard to get even in the US. But it was FALLOUT!!! yayness!!!

I didn't even know a song of it and (needless to say) I bought it blindly just because of Myles!

I'm hearing it right now (on track 3) and will post a review later. It's good so far.

Myles is awesome! But we already knew that.

I was so happy! This good thing that happened to me was totally unexpected. Anyway, I think this should go on another forum but Myles is AB related, so I'm posting it here coz I wanna hear what the M4 fans talk about this (comments on Fallout).