View Single Post
Old 08-03-2004, 03:00 PM   #36
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Valbear) Okay, I actually downloaded a free trial of AOL for broadband just so I could hear Relearn Love TODAY! I was on the phone for 45 minutes cancelling AOL after I listened to the song a million times. I love it. His voice did sound a little different until the end when he sang harder. I hope after a few days you can just go to AOL.com and listen to it without being an AOL broadband user. I've given up on radio stations in the L.A. area. I haven't heard OYE once, we'll see if they play Stapp. Oh, by the way, I think it should be called Relearn LUV! He really gets into that word!
DUDE!!!!! Your avie is cool, hmmm......I haven't see any creed turtles latley . Haha, that's cool.
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp