View Single Post
Old 10-05-2002, 10:21 PM   #1
timmyslilunicor
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
over rated creed

I attended the creed concert in las vegas last night, 10/4. I didn't care for Cinder too much. But 12 stones and sevendust were awesome. Especially sevendust. The lead singer was very interactive with his fans, unlike someone else. Creed's music part of the concert was great of course. And Mark was as adorable as ever, and friendly. However, I must say I'm very unimpressed with Mr. Stapp. A security guard warned us about how "Scott Stapp is all about Scott Stapp." and that was an understatement. He showed his self righteous attitude immediately. A woman who came all the way from chicago, threw a teddy bear up on stage, Scott picked it up and tossed it back at her. It was thrown back up and with a "I could kill you" look on his face he kicked it at her. What a guy. He wasn"t the least interactive with the crowd and portrayed himself as a "god" who was better than anyone. He refused to make eye contact with anyone in the audience, and I think most "fans" (although we arent' anymore) got the impression that when he would mouth "thank you" or "that was beautiful" that he was referring to himself. Scott needs to step off the pedestal and get a swift kick of reality in his butt. Fans made him who he is, without them he'd be nothing. And thats my impression of him now, being nothing. He's got the money, tell him to get a therapist and learn some compassion. I was planning on donating to the WAWO fund, and now will save my money for something with meaning because obviously its all a front.