Thread: So Sad =(
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2004, 03:17 PM   #2
Steve
Administrator
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to Steve Send a message via MSN to Steve
Quote: (Originally Posted by Creednut22) Hiya everyone, sorry I haven't posted in a while. Well, I'll make this short and sweet because I know you guys aren't ready for it. It looks like the band is going on hiatus for awhile. Here in Detroit, our local hard rock station WRIF did an interview with Scott Stapp and the details were a bit shady BUT according to them, Stapp had said that the band is taking a break and will work on solo material (tremonti & stapp). I know that phillips is going to help tremonti on his stuff. I was so upset when I was listening to the radio the other day. I really hope that this is not true, but who knows. I'm going to go to the station's web site now to see if I can find the interview. I'll post any further details if I find any. I'm so sorry to be the bearer of bad news =( But like all of you are, I am completely depressed now.

Just so you know ... this information has been known for months now. Stapp has done numerous interviews with the same information already. Search the board. You'll find a lot of information about this.

The things that I've loved the things that I've lost
The things I've held sacred that I've dropped
I won't lie no more you can bet
I don't want to learn what I'll need to forget
- Audioslave, "Doesn't Remind Me"