View Single Post
Old 01-12-2004, 06:09 PM   #116
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
[quote=Sincirr]I'm new to this thread. I was blown away by the support U guys have been given, GeeK 2004!

I wish I had that when I was cuttin'...then again, we choose not to let anyone know, and I hid them under a sort of GnR scarf wrapped around my wrist. Had them all the way up my arm. Hated myself entirely...the cutting took away heaps of the emotions. Out with the blood came the pain.
Sincirr Ive Had Not posted here about this topic but ive read and all the support that these dudes have be giving this child is Awsome!!! this thread is not the first time i seen Geek2004 little tips ok this child has been very strong in my prayers~I WAS A CUTTER AS WELL ~~im not proud of it i wore longsleeves for a long time ~~but Thank God For For being God And Creed For Being Creed im alive and crazy but no more romance with a blade i Got FIRE now hehe but cutting only leads to death sooner or later And this Child i feel in my spirt everytime i see the name it troubles me so ive kept this soul close in my prayers Nobody knows that way of life that is only if they have been there~~God Bless you sincirr i know this was hard for you to write sweetie but sometimes it makes a diffrence when we know were not the only ones~~ps OUT WITH THE BLOOD CAME THE PAIN``killer what i mean is it just inspired me to write something sorry~~And a big GOD BLESS YA we all live under the Reign Of on King~~rock on
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything