View Single Post
Old 09-09-2005, 02:19 AM   #51
Tremontixriffs
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by ctfan) I agree titan. I don't think this song will do "nothing". Stapp himself said that the rest of the cd wasn't indicative of the first single. So I think this new song will do well on radio, and the rest of the released singles too.

This is amazing everyone on the site seems to like the new song except some uncertain drummer, lol...typical thought I really believe that anything that came out of stapps mouth he would have a problem with..As far as sounding like creed, well tremonti may have swung the guitar but scott's "A" game is what brought the band to the forefront and as far as Alter bridge, im sure that alot of people are going to like stapps music alot more, mainly because Stapp is the man and without him all tremonti will have is a band who wishes they still had Stapps voice backing them. myles may hit higher notes but Stapp's voice is pleasing to the ears...From the standpoint of sound, stapps voice draws you as myles is the equivalent of nails on a chalkboard..enough said. I find it funny that lyrically and musically it was much more enjoyable to listen to scotts new song than any on AB's Cd..I own it but this is how i feel.
In my mind
I won't lie
It took some time

But I know one thing
It took me away from
All the things love gave me
So I have to let things go...

I can go another round
Despite you.....

I'm still healing...
No I'm not real and
Yes I'm feeling...