View Single Post
Old 01-15-2004, 07:18 PM   #23
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by addicted2stapp) Man that really sucks. I know what it feels like, I get really fuming when people make fun and say nasty things about my bands.

A couple of nights ago on the national news, there was this presenter, I have never liked her, but now, I REALLY DON'T LIKE HER!!! She was interviewing Amy Lee from Evanesance because they were in New Zealand, and she mentioned the last time a big rock band came to New Zealand, and yes it was when Creed was here. So she said "When CHRISTIAN ROCKERS Creed came to Auckland." I was so angry, it's the national news, they should at least get their facts right. I have ever since been trying to find either her email address, or the news site where I can email in complaints, but I have had no luck. It's really peeving me off I want to kick her little punk ass with nasty comments!!!!!!!!
I hate it when people do that. It's like some people I know label them a Christian band to give them a reason NOT to listen to Creed, and some people label them a Christian band so they have a reason TO listen to Creed. I think if you're not going to like them, don't try and hide it with labeling them that, and if you're going to like them, like them for who they are.
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp