View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 07:57 PM   #4
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Love Of Gods Boundries

GLORY TO GOD Horror Hath Taken Hold On Because Of The Wicked That Forsake The Law Thy Stautes Have Been My Songs In The House Of My Pilgrim age I HAVE RECALLED Thy Truth Thy Name O Lord In The Night And Have Kept The Law GLORY TO GOD The Sacrifices Of God Are A Broken Spirt And A Contrite Heart O God That Will Not Despise DAN>2>21 DANIEL Gives Thanks To God In That Time When A Lot Of Wicked And Astolgey And So Forth Had To Knowlege OG HIM OR WHAT HE WAS ABOUT Really Daniel Cried BLESSED Be The Name Of The Lord GOD Forever And Ever For Wisdom And Might Are His, And He Changes The Times And The Seasons For He Removes Kings And Sets Up Kings He Giveth Wisdom To The Wise AND Knowlege To Theme That Know Understanding; Mabey All That We Want Or We Feel Today We,ve Lost More Some How Than We,ve Gained All Though We Are Use To It BUT Something Is Different WE STILL SERVE THE LIVING GOD WHOS WAYS ARE STILL BEYOND US And His Outcome Is Not Good Its Not Alright BUT IT IS PERFECT We Our Not But He Is till The Pefecter All Of Our Troubles And Turmoils And Changes Ya,alls OUR STILL NOT BEYOND THE CROSS Or Above HIM THAT DIED UP ON IT Im Thankfull this year For The Souls Ya know Somewhere That At One Time Had No Voice PRAISE JESUS AND Thanfull FOR GOD JUST BEING GOD Who Can Utter The Mighty Acts Of The Lord Who Can Show Forth All His PRAISE GLORY TO GOD PEACE BE WITH US ALL IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME BLESSINGS AND STRENETH Let The Lords PROTECTION And Mercy Be About Us In Jesus Mighty Name PEACE Ya,alls