View Single Post
Old 11-20-2002, 11:31 PM   #15
Dogstar
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by JenRN
<b>I really liked Soundgarden in the 90's but when people like Eddie start trash mouthing other musicians then that is when it becomes annoying to me! &nbsp;I totally agree Dogstar, I liked "some " of those bands as well, just not a huge Nirvana fan! </b>

That's OK. I'm not asking anyone to be a fan, but hey, they pretty much all trash each other. Scott said in one interview that I read that he pretty much didn't like what was out there musically when he and Mark started thinking about playing together. That was when, mid 90s or so? So he pretty much trashed Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, other grunge bands and the post-grunge bands. Chad Kroeger of Nickelback trashed Eddie and Pearl Jam earlier this year. They all do it. They are all entitled to their opinions and Scott, just like many others, is not above stating his opinion about other singers and bands. So let's get him off the pedestal a bit. And to be honest, I didn't think what Eddie said about Scott was all that bad. He even said he was like Scott was earlier in his career with Pearl Jam.