Old 11-05-2008, 10:11 PM   #2315
TrulyAmazing
Banned
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) November 4th

"The most important election is spiritual."

Today, millions of people in the United States will cast their votes for a slate of political leaders, including President. After months of campaign speeches, television ads, and debates, each voter has the opportunity to say to one candidate, “I choose you.” Not everyone’s favorite will win, but every voter has a choice.

Unlike a political election in which the majority rules, each of us is given the opportunity to select our personal leader each day. In the spiritual election deep within our hearts, our choice will stand no matter what others may decide.

Choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve... But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Joshua 24:15

Heaven

AMEN AND AMEN bub THE GOD OF ABRAHAM THE GOD OF MOSES THE LIVING GOD AND REEDEEMER OF HIS PEOPLE THE LIVING GOD WITH HIM ALL THINGS ARE POSSBILE AND NUMBER 1 brother i do KNOW HIS HANDS HAS BEEN IN THIS ELECTION HE IS THE GOD WHO GOVERNERS THE NATIONS BUT THE NUMBER 1 BATTLE THATS ALWAYS TOP ON THE LIST IS THE REAL BATTLE THE BATTLE FOR MANS SOULS THERE IS AN OUT REACH OF SOULS BEING REACHED THAT IN TIMES WERE ONCE HELD CAPTIVE, PRAISE JESUS , HIS TRUTH IN SPIRT IS REACHING THE LIVING AS WELL AS THE DEAD if we reach and feel and know WE LIVE THROUGH HIM AND NOT SLAVES TO THE RELFECTION OF THE THEROYS OF THIS WORLD TODAY PRAISE JESUS HE SAID THESE WORDS TO COMFORT HIS FAMILY AS HE WAS DYING AND THE BLOOD AND THE SWEAT AND TEARS I,AM MAKING ALL THINGS NEW AGAIN Honey i know i know times r changing its time we all reached out for something new that means you too U say you want a leader but you cant seem 2 make up your mind i think you better close it and let me guide you to the purlple Rain Purple Rain Purple Rain one of the greatest songs ever written by prince killer post david killer post