View Single Post
Old 06-08-2004, 05:14 PM   #8
hayley
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via MSN to hayley Send a message via Yahoo to hayley
Quote: (Originally Posted by Iced) my question is who is number one now, the only rock band i can think of selling a lot, would be Linkin Park. Who else could we say is the "biggest" rock band?
Linkin Park, I doubt it. They are very popular, but I don't think they would be the biggest "rock" band now.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Lechium) When I think if biggest band of a decade, it's more along the lines of Norvana or Pearl Jam
Yep, Nirvana defenitly. Pearl Jam, maybe. Metallica. U2. Hmmm.

Quote: (Originally Posted by PaulMcCoygirl) For all we know Alter Bridge may be the next biggest band.
Let's hope.

Quote: (Originally Posted by PaulMcCoygirl) Even though Creed is over with, they will always be the biggest rock band to me because of the way their music touched so many people's lives.
Yes, I agree. Creed will always be my favourite band, and I will forever be greatful for what they gave me, they helped me believe in myself and to be strong during the tough times. I love Creed, and I always will. They may not be together, but I am going to continue listening to their music, and keeping the Creed strength strong.

But, Alter Bridge will be my next favourite band.
Cape Reinga, to the fiords in the south.
Harbour lights in the City of Sails
Aroha, the love that never fails
See the bird with the leaf in her mouth
After the flood all the colours came out.'

- Beautiful Day, Auckland, NZ - 24 Nov 2006