View Single Post
Old 01-15-2005, 04:35 PM   #21
R U Ready?
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by scrit) I like burn it down, I like the vocals and guitar together at the ending. Anywaaay I think that the instruments in alter bridge sound very similar to creed, but thats the only thing. The vocals and lyrics sound alot different from creed. The guitar usually sounds similar to creed, but its the same guitarist so of course it does. There are just more guitar solos. I dont think they sound just like creed though because to me the singers sound VERY different and so all of their songs have a much different feel than creed's songs. This is all just my opinion though, dont have to agree. How well did the people at this party know creed? Did they just know their hits or were they very familiar wiht them? That could make alot of difference about how they think creed sounded.

I like DMB and AB, what does that make my head?

Yeah, I think this girl that said it is just familiar with the hits, so she is thinking instrumentally, not vocally. Big difference in the vocals. Actually, this girl likes country the most. Now that's something I can't hardly stand.

-Open Your Eyes