Thread: Random Thoughts
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2006, 01:02 PM   #7070
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Random Thoughts

Quote: (Originally Posted by bilal) what pathetic a life could be then mine is right know...............its around 5 AM ......i havent slept all night .............and i am in my room watching the animated movie "Corpse bride" all alone............
.......im still aiming on making that coffea that i was supposta make a lit while i go sweet heart i put the p in the pathic its kinda funny how many times you will look at the stuff you do haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa sometimes then when i doing something not so pathic and get far away from the person i,am in the inside and what i love doing i soon realize Hey this may sure as hell not be meant for anybody but me me myself and i and thats when i start to embrace and i love myself and realize im the only person that can make myself happy even if that is pathic Hey Hey I loveeeeeeeeeeeee that movie I Love Her I Got This Cool Lit Journal with th corpse bride on it and it says something like i dont even have one tear left to shead to make myself happy Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done