View Single Post
Old 03-16-2004, 12:58 AM   #3
luvscott4ever
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
OMFG!!! That was INCREDIBLE (but of course!!!) It was sooo flippen' awesome to *see* the man perform again!! To get all of those close up shots of Maynard was sooo GREAT!! I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight!! I got all giddy and Anna just sat there, star struck, staring at the tv!! He has that way about her, when he performs, for the most part she sits there (or stands, at concerts) with her eyes glued and her mouth open...She's as bad (or worse) when it comes to Maynard, than we are!! lol..I do have to thank my child, yet again, for bringing to life the greatness of todays music, for this I down to my child!! She rocks!! And to Kerri too!! With all of our discussions about Maynard, she had a hand in turning me into the current Maynard freak that I am today...I've always liked him, but now, don't ask.... ....One last thing...I sure wish I was one of those kids that got to shake his hand. But had that have been me, I would have done the Waynes World thing...fallen to my knees and bowed to "The Man" and let him know how unworthy I am!! Maybe (hopefully) someday!! Gotta hit it now, gotta get my sorry a$$ to bed, only 5 1/2 hours til another day, another dollar. Rock On all you Maynard Freaks!! Good Night!!!

I'll give you everything I am, And still fall short of what you've done for me..Creed (what I would say to Creed, if given a chance)

Is she not right? Is she insane?..(They must be singing about me!! lol) Disturbed