View Single Post
Old 11-24-2002, 04:20 PM   #34
hotforscott
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
There's really no excuse for some of the technical difficulties mentioned above. Not with a band of Creed's magnitude.

For the person above that wrote that. Just so you know that it was not creed's equipment that messed up, it was a problem at the concert site. power outages, etc. Things happen sometimes, things that are beyond Creed's control. I would still be syked to have seen them again. They are gonna rock on forever, right up there with The Rolling Stones, The Doors, Aerosmith, etc.

I am seeing them for the 3rd time at the Chicago show and I cannot imagine people sitting down at a Creed concert, I mean c'mon. If you know how to reck, then they will just bring it out of you. I would've been smackin' some heads if people were sitting where I could see.

I only go if I can get GA pit seats though. My firts Creed concert I was in the lower level and my 2nd I had floor so it was so much more intense. I live in AR and the Chicago trip is my christmas present so I am bidding on the charity auction floor seats on Creed's website to be sure to get kick a** seats! ROCK ON!!!