View Single Post
Old 11-08-2005, 04:18 PM   #95
ctfan
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by titan9) I dunno, man, but I've been reading some stuff today(that may or may not be true) regarding Stapp....and maybe Hanson wasn't lying about Flip/Mark being able to end Stapp's career. I'm not going to say anything negative, nor am I going to say where I read the stuff, because I am still a fan of the music and what I read could be a big fat lie. I just wanted to take back what I said earlier about finding Hanson hard to believe. Because if what I read is true....Hanson isn't that hard to believe. That's all I'm saying.

This sudden revelation that Hanson said that Mark & Co could ruin Stapp's career is new to me, this is the first I've heard of it. Who he supposedly said it to, and who got the whole thing started, I don't know, but from what your saying it seems as if it's going to turn ugly, just as everything does.

So is this the reason why AB's interviews were so negative towards Stapp?? According to BoC, that statement was made the week OYE was released.

Hanson no longer manages AB, and he no longer manages Stapp. He got paid back ten-fold for his work with Creed, and he now has his things up for sale on E-bay. I guess it's karma time. My opinions of Hanson stand as they are.