Thread: High As A Kite
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2005, 12:38 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
High As A Kite

High As A Kite Feeling All Right Soaring On A Up Down Level Caught In Between Feeling No Pain High As A Kite On The Oldest And The Best Of Wine High As A Kite Feel Alright Soaring To The Sky High As A Kite On Such A Very Wine It Should Be Passed Around No One Could Hold This This Wine His Has A Kite But I Feel Alright High As Kite No One Can Catch Me No One Can Grabe Me No One Is Gonna Get Close To Shaken Me High As Kite Burnning Bright Under Thy Wings Its All Right High As A Kite Soaring To The Sky On Such A Very Rare Hard To Find One Of A Kind Wine Drunker Than I Have Ever Been So Lets Scream And Shout And Do Be Of Good Cheer High As Kite Soaring To The Sky On My Wine It Does Not Come In A Bottle But It Flows Like A River I Cant Get Enough Of This Wine High As A Kite Feeling No Pain Soaring On Up And Down Level Caught In Between Feeling No Pain So Lets Scream And Shout And Be Good Of Cheer You Just Cant With Out This Fine Wine High As A Kite Burnning Bright Under Thy Wings Its All Right Higher Than A Kite Nothing Can Grab Me Nothing Will Shake Me Such A Sweet Wine Thats Truly One Of A Kind
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything