View Single Post
Old 05-19-2005, 11:59 PM   #1
creedsister
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The Embrace Of Night

A few things you may find that cant no where be found except by the embrace of night that that lights the way that the light of day cant see noi hear my long awatied anwsers in the embrace of night perhaps by now i should know why let me the light the way the sun rises your sure of and you know it never shines on you in the embrace of night a clear voice speaks i,am only forever and i give you nothing more fear of forever The Embace Of Night the fear of being to strong what a wall to be up against the embace of night where i hold your heartbeat so strong and whatch my fly in mid air the embrace of night where all fears will subside let me light the way and push on through the block that makes the shadows suffercate charging through that wall the train stops at nothing noir weakness noir stregnth noir light noir day noir life noir death that train keeps rolling your way and never stops i want to hold you i want nothing more nothing will ever compare or ever will not this not these things i love you for all of these things fear not the wrting the wall i will be there with you before you dissapear embrace of night lights my path embrace of night only knows whats fear and whats right i will be the one to take you there so your words can speak clear in the embrace of night nothing is over before it can start nothing left but the promises given ahead so the shadow plays its roll of failure and fears fear not roll on your my only pace the shadows rest under my wings nothing hides death will not survive but life and truth will begin oh how it loves you the embrace of night the only light to rule each and everday and every waking hour in its light of love truth and mercy is my only power i lift higher than the sun from its light i will not run
Hush child I,ll tell you why you have Loved Me when you were weak you have given me unselfishly Kept you From Falling Falling everywhere But Your Kness you set me free to live my life you become my Reason To Survive The Great Divide you Set Me Free Ooh Our Love Is Beautiful Ooh isn,t This Beautiful Child It Seems You Have Been My Everything