Thread: Marks new band?
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2004, 06:33 PM   #111
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by creedlvr) He wasn't asked about Flip ... nor was he asked how Brian felt about either of them. He was only asked if Mark ever hated Brian. A more *neutral* answer might have been simply, "No, Mark has never hated Brian" and been done with it. Instead, he took it to the next step and his answer very clearly implied that it was Scott that was the problem. If you can't read his quote and see that, then you just don't want to.
So this means that you think Michael should not post his true feelings for fear of making Stapp look bad? Michael, you and everyone else here are free to post their opinions. I don't think Michael should have to be so guarded with his words so as not to offend any Stapp fans.

Quote: (Originally Posted by creedlvr) All Lisa was saying was that she has picked up on these insinuations and does not appreciate them. And ... the more cryptic the answer, the more the rumors spread. I will not even address the whole "Michael is so kind to give us his time" thing because it will be a waste of time. You obviously just won't get it.
Then if Lissa feels this way, she is free to use the ignore list. As for the last comment, you obviously feel so strongly that Stapp had little or nothing to do with the breakup that you are resentful of Mark and/or anything that comes from his side of the band. Please don't patronize me or anyone else on this board by saying we obviously won't get it. We're not idiots, we're just a little more open minded than you.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.