View Single Post
Old 05-26-2007, 01:00 PM   #1658
HeavensOnFire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Daily Bread

Quote: (Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou) May 23rd

"Lord, there is no one like you!"

In today's passage Moses praises the Lord and assures the Israelites that God will be with them no matter what adversity or trial they encounter, that he is their refuge and underneath them are his everlasting arms. Do you need to feel God's everlasting arms carrying you today because your strength is exhausted? Do you know someone who is in desperate straits and needs God's help? Pray these verses for yourself or for someone else, and proclaim God's faithfulness.

There is no one like the God of Israel. He rides across the heavens to help you, across the skies in majestic splendor. The eternal God is your refuge, and his everlasting arms are under you.

Deuteronomy 33:26-27

Heaven

GLORY TO GOD brother David, you can say it again and again LORD THERE IS NO ONE LIKE, THE GOD OF OH ISRAEL, and i shall gasp for breath and need a glass of water PROCLAMING LORD THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YA, GLORY GLORY, AND THOU SHALT REMEMBEAR ALL THE WAY WHICH WHICH THE LORD THY GOD LED THEE 40 YEARS IN THE WILDERNESS TO HUMBLE THEE AND TO PROVE TO THEE TO KNOW WHAT WAS IN THE HEART WHETHER THOU WOULD KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS OR NAY AND HE HUMBLED THEE AND SUFFRED THEE TO HUNGER AND FED THEE WITH MAN~NA WHICH THOU KNEWST NOT NEITHER DID THY FATHERS KNOW THAT HE MIGHT MAKE THEE KNOW THAT MAN DOTH NOT LIVE BY BREAD ALONE BUT BY EVERY WORD THAT PROCEEDS FROM THE MOUTH OF GOD, OF THE LORD THY GOD DOETH MAN LIVE THY RAIMENT WAXED NOT OLD UPON THEE NEITHER DID THY FOOT SWELL THESE FORTY YEARS THOU SHAL ALSO CONSIDER THINE HEART THAT HAS A MAN CHASTENETH HIS SON SO THE LORD THY GOD WILL CHASTISE HE THAT WHICH HE LOVETH, GLORY TO GOD,
When NO One Else Can Understand Me When Everything I Do Is Wrong You Give Hope And Consolation You Give Me Strength To Carry On, And Your Always There To Lend A Hand In Everything I Do That The Wonder The WONDER Of You And When You Smile The World Is Brighter YOU Touch My Hand And Im Queen Your KISS To Me Is Worth A Fourtune Your Love For Me Is Everything I,ll Guess I,ll Never Know The Reason Why You Love As You Do Thats Just The Wonder The Wonder Of You