Thread: Daily Bread
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 12:35 AM   #929
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
well said Hev The God Who searches and knows all God is full of understanding when we are left in the shadow of doubt in ourselves and all things that flows through us daily as unto the finger of God showing all things revealing things and comfirming things for us where would we be without The God we serve and pray too and belong to in the world things come and they Go and pass by but the one thing you can count on everyday That God is in control of your each and every move and your every need, We Was Created To Serve God God does not serve us because we put him first and in control and you will find God cares more for you and sometimes when cant reach him He is soaring so high above are trials and stumblings blocks with everything you need and what will carry you, AMEN be still and know that, i,am GOD... also Psalm 119 145 152 , I Cried With my whole heart hear me O Lord i will keep thy statues i cried unto thee save me and i shall keep thy testimonies i prevented the dawning of the morning and cried i hoped in thy word mine eyes prevent the night watches that i meditate in thy word hear my voice acording unto thy loving kindness O Lord and quicking me acording to thy judgement they draw nigh that follow after mischieft they are far from the law Thou art near O Lord And All Thy Commandments are truth Concering thy testimonies i have known of old that thou hast founded theme for ever
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done