View Single Post
Old 05-26-2004, 06:32 PM   #43
b3sevendust
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Thank you oh so much for picking apart my response and making it the pinicle of your day, I'm so glad people like to take the time to take my responses apart as if it were a puzzle! And as far as me dissrespecting anyone, Did I once say someones name and disrespect them? Honestly, did I? No! Alls I said was "dumbass fan" Not once did I disrespect someone of the higher athority that I could give a rats ass about in the first place, your taking a someones word against someone elses, How about we just wait until someone from the band, goes on camera, or the record company releases a statement reguarding the future of Creed.. Until then, all the nay sayers can bitch and moan and groan and protest otherwise, but without the concrete evidence that they can prove otherwise.. *raises middle finger* Take that and stick it up your ass!

*Note this isnt directed to anyone in particular, so dont take it seriously, and make a big deal about, Thank you*

Oh, and one last thing.. SLIPKNOT VOL. 3 SUBLIMINAL VERSES, IN STORES NOW!!!! The cd kicks major ass, this is deffinetly a matured SLIPKNOT! And they are definetly exploring new terroritory!