View Single Post
Old 01-17-2003, 03:42 PM   #94
shunammite
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by Mr.CreedFreakTN
What If: you were in Scott's place
Your wife is a drunk, abusive, commits adultrey and tells you this to your face.
You have the world in the palm of your hand, but your heart is breaking and your being torn apart by family, media, and fans. And if it's true that Scott has lost custody of Jagger. Fast forward to Dec 29th and you have concert to do, and all you do is  come out drunk, be thankful Scott is still alive, some people have taken their life for alot less. I'm just trying to paint a picture for you that this is tremendous amount of stress, I don't think I could handle it without drinking.
And then two days later put on the best show of your life. I'll  say that it  shows love for his band,fans, family and the media which fuels him.I believe things happen for a reason, this maybe simply to help Scott grow and to learn, life is a book of knowledge and we read the pages everyday.I believe that Scott will get through this , I also believe Creed will  
grow together as a family . Creed will weather this storm, encourage them don't degrade them, you never know when you could be the next Scott Stapp so just give love to all, and do not judge, were not put on this earth to judge as the Bible says...Love One Another.

I see this has been quoted a couple of times already, I thought it wouldn't hurt to SAY IT AGAIN, very pithy!!!

I will say a word for Hillaree though, I think there may be extenuating circumstances for the mess she got herself into, I hate to see her despised either. We want to love one another but we are always looking for a fall guy to hang the blame on.

But life is just damned hard. But very educational. And we learn from each other. I love Creed, I can't even explain WHY, I guess because they are so um "spiritual" but still so openly HUMAN. Tearing down those damned walls--that are up to protect us, but sometimes getting ripped to shreds can work out for good.

*sings "the man takes another bullet, he holds them all within"*

I love Metallica also.