View Single Post
Old 10-13-2004, 11:02 PM   #138
Bridge of Clay
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
ok, just let me say this:

Passion Breeds Followers is an awesome site. It's not fair to bicker that site if you've never been there and don't know the people who spend so much time, money and effort to do it.

The lay-out blows you out of the water and so does the content.

People from their board were always really nice to me, including when I stood for AB or Myles. Someone posted about a thread from a while back there... it's all in sake of good fun, it's not serious. You have to understand that.

You're not obligated to agree with them or their posts, yet it would be nice being polite and creating a friendly environment between Creed and post-Creed boards. If something bothers you, don't read it. Skip to the next thread and try to not post things that may cause conflict. (on all boards in general, that counts)

And to those who are thinking to do a reply "but Michael was banned from there", I say this: I wasn't a member at the time and I have no idea of what happened. So forgive my ignorance...

Besides... Submersed has their own appreciation thread there and it's going really well! hehehe