View Single Post
Old 10-13-2004, 05:35 PM   #137
fluttergirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by OneOmerta) yeah...I'd like to know as well

I have said on another board that I do like the vid for OYE. I also own the AB album....just haven't listened to it in it's entirety as of yet. But see...because I also choose to not attack Stapp and place ALL the blame on Stapp...my opinions are considered as being Stapp defensive. I KNOW that the man has made mistakes. Christ....who the heck hasn't? If anyone in here can step up and say they have never made a mistake in their life...please...come forward...I'd love to shake your hand and give you a pat on the back for a job well done. But....AB are NOT perfect either...and many many people on many many bb's seem to think that the sun rises and sets on AB's butt...and that it is ALL Stapp! Even Michael is alluding to that right here in this thread...which he has done from the get go with the whole Creed break up stuff. And that's fine...he's got the right to support his brother. I would do the same for my brother too. However...I am one of the few out there who doesn't take everything that Michael says as gospel. Sorry...I just don't, and I have my own reasons for that. I see many posts from people who say...."you should take what Michael says as gospel...he KNOWS". But ya know what? I could care less what Michael knows. Calling people ignorant for having their own opinions? real classy! But...ya know what they say about Karma....isn't that right Michael? I think you said the same thing to me on another board when I voiced my opinion on something you said a few months back..."that one day Karma was going to bite me in the ass, and I would get mine"...well...I'm still waiting And rock stars brother or not...karma does bite both ways
Actually, I've referred to these stapp ppl too, but not ne one here, mostly at pbf and in real life, y'know, off the computer and all.
Besides, why don't you some people who worship AB, or say what Michael says is equivalent to the gospel, I have never met anyone, but that's just me. Not saying there aren't Im sure there are....
For the last time, Michael was saying *what if* her opinions are based on ignorance. Really, all of ours are, cept for the few with connections. And that has still not been answered....

-Amber

"A person should not believe in an "-ism," he should believe in himself."
-Ferris Bueller