View Single Post
Old 10-11-2004, 02:05 PM   #61
Shadow
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) You seem to read so much more into the words than what is really there. He's a musician. Of course he wants fans who are into the music. And maybe he's trashing the so-called die-hard fans who were more into the supposed personalities and looks of the band, rather than the music. Unless you're one of these people, I don't see how you could take this comment personally.
I DO NOT and NEVER DID listen to Creed because of how Scott Stapp looks. That comment that Mark made was a direct remark towards Scott's fans and he knows it.

Quote: (Originally Posted by Frankie) You know what..with that one statement...mark dismissed us with a flick of his tongue...the same way he has dismissed Scott...like none of us ever mattered...He insinuated that Scott's fans are shallow...as if Scott's talent and his voice and his lyrics mean nothing to us...and the fact that we have been Creed fans for years...many of us from the very beginning...means nothing to him. So yes...I guess we did take it personally.
Ditto for me Frankie. Well Said.