View Single Post
Old 02-12-2005, 03:23 PM   #1
Higher_Desire
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
The most awesomeist of nights!

Last night my night was pretty packed. I had to play in pep band for the basketball games from 5:00 to 9:00 or so, then there was the Pub opening in our student center at 9:30 (though we don't have the permits yet, so no alcohol was served), but there was free food and a dance party. Then at 10:00 and 10:30 there were some Mardi Gras parties. Y'all know what Mardi Gras is all about!!!

After I hit the pub opening for a bit, I went to the Delt house (Delta Tau Delta fraternity) with my beads, and spent a few more hours dancing and giving beads for the boobies! I saw lots of boobies. Then a bunch of us went to the Sigma Epsilon (sorority) party, but it wasn't quite as good. There was a lot more people there, though. We didn't see many boobies here. After about two or three hours we went back to the Delt house, and saw some more boobies. Hell, if women are willing to show me their boobies for a ten cent string of beads, I'm all for that. lol. Some girls were easier than others to convince, some had more to offer, but boobies are boobies. I even got a 10 second show for two strings.

At about 2:45 the parties were breaking up, so I helped some drunks back to the dorm and went to bed a little after three. I woke up at 1:00 PM today.

BOOBIES! BOOBIES! BOOBIES! BOOBIES! BOOBIES!

H-D

Today I'm gonna try a little harder
Gonna make every minute last longer
Gonna learn to forgive and forget
'Cause we don't have long
Gonna make the most of it

Today I'm gonna love my enemies
Reach out to somebody who needs me
Make a change, make the world a better place
'Cause tomorrow could be one day too late

--lyrics from "One Day Too Late" by Skillet
from their new album "Awake"