View Single Post
Old 09-08-2006, 10:19 AM   #6
titan9
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: The Broken Hinge

Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) Wow, titan, nice job. This part made me so sad:

The unborn child was forced into violence
He had no choice
But you didn't care about him
The kid didn't have a voice

Yeah, I'm still surprised how this song came out of me. It started with that chorus and then it just kinda built on from there. When I sit down to do a song, I really don't have any idea how the song will go. The lines just kinda flow from me and those four lines weren't any different. But that probably is the saddest part of the song.

Quote: (Originally Posted by StappsSaviour) to be honest at first it was just like, oh another one of these but i really got into it. u just told a story i know that so many people could relate to. and its cool too that you didnt just focus on the deed itself but the after effects of what had taken place. great great work!!!

It's truly amazing how something I wrote could apply to so many people and their situations. This must be how all the recording musicians feel. It's very therapeutic for me to write these songs and I think the reward is getting it out of my system(and on paper) plus knowing that the song may help or may relate to a person's situation.

Thanks for all of the positive feedback!

Check out my friend's Music blog by here!