View Single Post
Old 11-02-2005, 05:13 AM   #45
The Lithium
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
First of all!! GOOD JOB TERI!!!

Quote: (Originally Posted by Mrprophetman) I really wouldn't care to know the meaning behind any Alter Bridge song.
What do you care about then? I'm sorry to bring this up, but you are one hell of a boring person to have an argument with since you only say: "I honestly don't care what you think" or "I don't care to know the meanings behind any songs". In the theard where Marcos, (Bridge of Clay), made the joke about you being a grandpa you must have used the phrase "I don't care" a million times! Do you care about anything besides from yourself?

Quote: (Originally Posted by Mrprophetman) Like I said, they don't have a message as far as I'm concerned, so I don't listen to them AS anything.
If you start listening to the songs with the thought in the back of your head that they don't have any messanges I'm sure you won't find many. And also... If you don't listen to them, how can you be so sure they don't have any?

Quote: (Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay) I can get those 10 songs and make them related to Alter Bridge as well... You'll get the idea but I won't bother to do it right now...
Yeah, that's easy!

"take care of yourselves.
take care of each other.
fuck gorge w. bush!
good night"
--corey taylor

Last edited by The Lithium : 11-02-2005 at 05:15 AM.