View Single Post
Old 02-10-2004, 06:17 PM   #30
bgivens33
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Sincirr) God said that they must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. Read it in Genesis 2:16-17.

There was a need for Jesus because of the choice that Adam and Eve made. God never intended man to wear clothes for example, but because of the introduction to the "knowledge of good and evil" thing, God worked with what He had cos yes, He will still be glorified through everything in the end.

Before that they had no issue being naked. BUT because of their choice to eat the fruit, the rest is history.

Adam and Eve were superior to the animals not because they ate from the tree, but cos of Genesis 1:28;..fill the earth and subdue it, Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground. This account is before the tree!

I just see stuff here on this board, and in the discussions that we had on this in my theology classes, that makes me think that your theory has megga holes! Guess I will never be satisfied. Nice try though!

So you are saying an omnicient and omnipotent God didn't know that Adam and Eve would eat from a tree and then had to improvise via Jesus?? Hmmmmm..... there's your major plot hole.