View Single Post
Old 05-24-2004, 02:44 PM   #4
tremonti4life04
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Contact:  Send a message via AIM to tremonti4life04 Send a message via Yahoo to tremonti4life04
Maybe we can talk myles, mark, flip, and marshall into signing up with the board and havin a chat session with us all about the new cd, i for one would probably wet myself if i ever talked to/had a question answered by Mark himself, i can remember the first time Michael answered a question for me, it was like wow, i just talked to a tremonti. Same thing would happen if i ever talked to stapp or chad kroeger (cuz hes the man too) I don't know of Myles well enough to say that talking to him would be a religious experience (damn, no pun intended) for me, but im sure he will reach demi-godhood in the music industry soon enough. I mean hell, if he caught Marks attention, hes got my full support. Steve should reserve some screen names for them, just dont take mine....

Trust me
Trust me
Trust me
Trust me...Trust me