View Single Post
Old 06-14-2006, 03:24 AM   #4013
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: What time is it right now?

Quote: (Originally Posted by metalchris25) 11:13 pm
anyone else ever notice that this has got to be the most redundant thread ever, as the time is already displayed everytime we post? not complaining, just observing.
cool observing is good thing haaaaaaaaa kinda like this thread i use to think it was kinda redundant but i just got to the point where i found it handy like usauly after im done rambling and chating i come right here or if im taking a break and planing on coming back or posting or rambling to whoever im talking to here on line i,ll come here and post the time .....so what time is right now 2;19 AM and that means later ya,alls im going night night or night night morning i really dont consired it morning untill 5;00 am ya know like when the sun starts to rise hey ya know what we would be cool we could do a contest and post every 15 min right here and see who could do it the longest and further more i rambling like this when im sleepy
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done