View Single Post
Old 05-10-2006, 11:59 PM   #7
Rocketqueen
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Re: Who GOD Says You Are

Quote: (Originally Posted by Lechium) I was under impression that the guys who wrote the books of bible said that, not God?
indeed you are right.... i,ve thought on that as well but the bible also says and I dont know where excaltey the scriptures are but it reads the bible was written by men who were With The Holy Ghost Also you can read it and find out whos words were with the Holy Ghost and as you read on there you can read their testimonies but not there life story and the pain and the anger behind those testimonies and so forth thats why i love this scripture psalm 119.97.104 and of course the holy spirt as the bible reads did,nt come to after the death of christ and the reserection which Is The Book Of Acts which started the Pentocostal churches AND Everybody Starting Saying Blah Blah Thus SAITH THE LORD what i see in most of theme is monkey say monkey do you get a bunch of people in one place and its a Science issuie which i would call blasphemy because ita gift its a closet launguage between a one on one with a person And God now i,ve felt others praying for me and they did,nt know who or what and HAD No Interperted And GOD Had To Reveal That Message And That Need of what they were praying for If The Prayer Be Strong And Pure he shall Reveal those tounges of what is spoken and those who are close in untiy like a soul brother or sister which are very few ok very few , i can here Crystal Clear as if they were on phone or right beside me and the precious words of the bible can also confirm this gift !!! if you read the scriptures on untiy and the coming of the spirt
I Indeed Babtize you with water BUT ONE Mightier Than I Cometh The Latchet Of Whose Shoes I,am Not Worthy To Unloose He Shall Babtize You With The Holy Ghost And With FIREEEEEEEEEE John The Babtist You Never Count Your Money When YOUR Sittin At The Table There Will Be Time Enough To Count,em When The Dealings Done