Thread: Great laughs!
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2003, 01:29 AM   #20
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Speaking of pads, the other day at school, in one of my classes 3 other girls colored a mini pad, on the top of course, with a red marker, then threw it on the floor! It was great when the teacher found it! LOL, she told one of the girls to go throw it away, so she did. Then our teacher left for a few miniutes, I suppose to go tell the story, I dono, but we dug the pad back out of the trash and stuck it up on the wall. And cuz no one could stay quiet about it, she found it there, laughed, and told a different girl to go throw it away. Well, alright, the trash can is right beside the door, so the girl stuck it on the door knob! Then it was the end of our fun! It was lost in the trashcan forever! Then later on there was one of the 4 guys in our class telling all the other guys he hangs out with about it. I don't exactly know if he liked it, or if he was tramatized!
It was pretty funny! I thought about bringing a pair of underwear and writing bob on the back and hang it up in the hall or something like that. Yeah, you don't have to tell me, my friends and I are all sick minded! But it's kind of fun sometimes!
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp