View Single Post
Old 10-23-2005, 09:21 PM   #1
Mr.CreedFreakTN
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
My Evening With Alter Bridge

My wife and I went to Louisville, Ky last night to see Alter Bridge with Shinedown and 3 Doors Down. I could not believe that they were the opening act, I thought for sure it would be Shinedown. Let me just say this, Alter Bridge stole the show. They rocked. After the show we headed to our hotel but decided to go to a bar instead. Guess who we ran into? ALTER BRIDGE. Myles is the most humble person I believe I have ever met. Mark , I've met before and he was kind as always. Brian kept calling me "my boy" He was so nice to us , he even took our camera and took a picture of us with Mark. Marks bother was real nice guy to talk too as well , it was nice to put a face with a name. He said to say hello and when he gets a computer connection he'll post on here again. I saved the best for last Scott Phillips (Flip), he is the man I had the best time talking to him , we had a blast. We spent most of the evening together. He showed my wife pictures of his little girl and wife that he has as his screen saver on his phone. We had an incredible evening with Flip. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity that we were lucky to have. I have pictures that I'll post soon.