View Single Post
Old 01-02-2003, 04:03 PM   #24
TeriB19
Forum Diplomat
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: Originally posted by CreedFanNoMore?
YOU IDIOT. I GUESS YOU DONT READ THE POSTS EITHER.

see people like you with the lack of common sense, like to see what you want and not whats going on.

you sir or madam, are a complete imbecile. at no point during your post did you come even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. and everyone is dumber for having to read it.

You are a Creed fan. I am a Creed fan. You don't need to name call. Yes you are angry. Why take it out on me? Why not email Wind-up? Why not e-mail Creed? Take your frustration out on the person who did this to you. Why do you need to call me or anyone else names because we are sticking up for someone who obviously needs help? Have I called you a name? No. I'd appreciate your knocking that off.

Am I an idiot? Maybe I am, for even bothering to post a reply to you, but you bashed my very good friend. I'm not going to sit back and watch you bash the people on this board because you're pissed off at Creed.

SP: Actually, we are setting that up.

MT: It was in your contract when you signed up with us.