View Single Post
Old 01-02-2003, 02:57 PM   #19
CreedFanNoMore?
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Ok dogstar, you want the gloves off you got em. First, i mentioned church in one sense and one sense only, that was for the fans that go to creed concerts for the reason of the word in creeds music (see the difference) i was talking about fans going to show, i didnt bring in any religous views of my own. Second, my lack of compassion ? im talking about the thousands of fans who saw a sad show on sunday night and kids and adults alike. yet i dont have compassion. thats rich (you didnt even go to the show and your ripping people for being upset about a poor showing of band) and the pedestal comment was not yours, it was for the people who come on these boards praising creed as is they were the second coming of christ. but when bad is done, they dont want them on that same pedestal they put them on in the first place. and dont talk to me about wrong with the country, this is a post about a concert gone wrong, and your comparing my attitude towards a band like its a world issue. I dont know who rattled your cage but keep it to a minimum eh. If you want to discuss whats wrong with the world today im sure we can find a forum. until then, when you actually go to a concert and experience what this post is talking about. then you can talk to me. you talk about hypocritical, your quoting the fact he who is without sin cast the first stone, what on earth are you doing to people who share my comments and feelings about this subject. HYPOCRIT ! take a look in the mirror.