View Single Post
Old 02-02-2004, 08:34 PM   #13
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Dogstar) A free show in Philly? That's where I live. I can't stand Evanescence, but I wouldn't mind seeing Default. Thanks for the info. I'm sorry they won't be in your neck of the woods, though. That stinks, especially because you are such a big fan.
Yeah, I know for sure that the Philly show is free. Unless the e-mail lied to me. I like Evanescence pretty well, they're not my favorite or anything. And I also found out that there is a closer show, Witchita, KS. Not really much difference LOL. They're both too far away for me to go to. I wish I would have seen them in Dallas when they were there, but my mom is scared to go to Dallas for some reason???? And I didn't have enough money, so, unless they're good little boys and come close to Oklahoma, if not in Ok, then I'll have to wait untill they have their third album and hopefully I'll make it then. If you decide to go to that show, Dogstar, have fun.
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp