View Single Post
Old 01-26-2004, 08:53 PM   #1
Creed_Defaultgirl
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Default's new tour dates

I don't have them on hand right now, but my boys are on tour with Evanescence. You can go to http://defaultonline.com/tour so, yeah. It's all good, except for the fact that, once again, they seem to skip Oklahoma city. I'm glad they've got some dates now and all, but I'd really like to see the dudes, but apparently they don't want to see me. It's probably because they figured out the radio stations around here don't play but two of their songs. (sighs) But I do know they are having a show in Denver, because that's the closest they will get. Maybe they'll come up with more dates and come here to sweet home Oklahoma. I was almost thinking I saw something about a free show in Philidelphia???? I don't remember. I'll check it out later. But you people that like the boys can see where and when they're coming, and you can go to the concert, and take real good pictures of Dallas' butt for me! Oh how that would make my day!!! Well, see you dudes later. I'm going to finish watching Joe Dirt. That movie is so freaking stupid, but it's cool!
"...My beaten heart is in your hands, What I really need is shelter, And a chance to relearn love, Teach me all over, All over to relearn love, Show me again, So I can relearn love, The comfort of your arms around me, Your tender hands caress my head, I lay beside you, I'm not worthy..."
Relearn Love~Scott Stapp

Last edited by Creed_Defaultgirl : 01-26-2004 at 08:56 PM.