View Single Post
Old 03-09-2004, 09:35 PM   #89
SMACKxxxCREED
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman) Smack there's nothing to be sorry about... I recognize the feelin' of gettin sometimes to emotional involved in a thread! You can never be TOO sensitive in my opinion! My handicap in that sort of situation is my language...(I'm Dutch) When a thread gets to emotionally for me I would love to put all my thoughts in a post but I can't seem to find the right words in english to put in a post! That gets me frustrated at some times! Can you imagine?

But I already learned that this is a messageboard where you can put your own 2 cents in without being butchered... people do argue but there's nothing wrong with that! And people like to talk things through when they do not agree with eachother... Sometimes I'm having a hard time respecting the opinion of someone else: I have to admitt that it's hard for me to deal with some religious matters! I know already that your country is raised upon religion and belief... That's slightly different here in the Netherlands.

Thanks so much for understanding....and I know it is hard especialy when your beliefs are one thing and you come into a situation where people believe something else I understand exactly where you are coming from.

I have been to your beauitful country after my Dad retired from the Marines he took my Mom and I to Holland...Scottland...Germany...England. and I remember how clean Holland was what I liked where the houses with the dog houses that matched in the back yard and I was so happy to see a Mcdonalds and what was so cool about it... it was a 2 story Mcdonalds and to a 10 year old kid that was something...we did have a tour guide on parts of the trip....we toured a couple of cheese factories while in Holland and I loved my wooden shoes...and I kept forgetting that french fries were chips so everyone got a laugh out of that.....Scottland and England I really loved...Germany I think I could go back now and enjoy it.I was just so young when we went....I do remember that while we were in Holland we took a wine and cheese cruise thru the canals and it was just so breath taking.

Well I Guess She Closed Her Eyes And Just Imagined Everything's Alright But She Could Not Hide Her Tears Cause They Were Sent To Wash Away Those Years