View Single Post
Old 05-15-2004, 01:06 AM   #15
Echelon122
USER INFO »
Currently: Offline
Quote: (Originally Posted by Shadow)
It's just my opinion, but I think Jeff Hanson was part of the problem toward the end of the last Creed tour. I don't think he was ever really concerned about Scott's health. Jeff should have pulled them off the road until Scott was 100% healthy, even if it would have been a few months. Things might have turned out so differently.

Do we know if Alter Bridge is being managed by Jeff? Because I wouldn't be surprised if Jeff wasn't managing Scott's solo career.

See now, I place more of the blame for the 2002 tour on Ken Fermaglich(sp?) their booker. I tend to think of JHMP as just their representation as far as the Creed Companies go...managing their business interests.

In my opinion, I think Stapp pushed himself, probably more so than anyone else might have been pushing. I think he hated having to cancel shows that spring so much and here they were supposed to be making most of those up..and here he gets sick when they hit Nevada and California to make them up.
I think they should have canceled October AND November at that time..let him heal and go from there. I wish they would have. It'd have cancelled 4 shows for me...but I know I'd have been at the re-schedules.

Creed was big enough to call their own shots. I think a combo of pride and a growing warped view of things going on didn't help things.

As far as I know, AB is being managed by Jeff. And I think Stapp might be *shrug* But I wouldn't be totally shocked if here weren't.

They're still tied together through the "Creed companies" anyways and I think it was said a year or so ago they extended Jeff's contract as their manager. *shrug*

I might be a newbie here, but I've been
around a long time.